- Art-nouveau door – progress – rigging to open and close properly #Blender
- Art-nouveau door – general design for a 3D model
- Art-nouveau door – commenced Blender work
- A little progress on my art-nouveau doorway
- Progress on #Blender door as at 5 Nov 2017
- Baking my procedural texture #Blender
- Normal map now on brick wall #Blender
- Completely reworking Textures and normal map on door #Blender
- More of the door #Blender
this was my wife’s birthday weekend, so I only got about an hour to play in Blender. Just thought that I would show you the progress.
So the basic objects are all there. Now to start making it look real.
As an aside, I made my first ever Panna cotta today as a treat for Nicole and it was yummy. :) However, I experienced failure with the accompanying toffee shards. Next time!