Here are my creative goals for this week:
- rig my art-nouveau door (i.e. make it so that it can open and shut)
- start the texture process on the doorway
- finish reviewing and editing my short story “Restored”
- Identify possible buyers for my short story
- Identify next most viable short story idea
It’s not actually going to be my busiest week on creative tasks. I start work next Monday and want to have my hair cut and buy some new business apparel. Rhiannon (daughter) is also having a big Halloween afternoon/evening out tomorrow and I will be there, plus I promised to go with Nicole (wife) who wants me to go clothes shopping with her.
Thanks for reading