- Intentions for new picture
- Step one of new image: Basic Architecture using Sweet Home 3D
- Step Two of new image: a few home made textures
- Very basic introduction to Sweet Home 3D
- Step Three of new image: Displacement and specular maps
- Displacement maps finished
- Step Four of new image: Shields on walls and first light
- A few more minor additions to scene
- Step Five of new image: Adding and posing figures
- Step Six of new image: Lighting
- Finished! My new piece of art.
- Content used in “Unexpected”
Hi all :)
I am at one of those artistic judgement stages where I am just fiddling to see how things go. I’ve added a banner on a wall using one of my bought textures (one of Ron’s Background Images and Textures). I also added a plain orange carpet for the length of the corridor. I am still uncertain about that colour. Also, at the top of the stairs, in the distance, I’ve added a faint spotlight to give the illusion of an intersection with another corridor.
Once again, thanks for reading :)