- Intentions for new picture
- Step one of new image: Basic Architecture using Sweet Home 3D
- Step Two of new image: a few home made textures
- Very basic introduction to Sweet Home 3D
- Step Three of new image: Displacement and specular maps
- Displacement maps finished
- Step Four of new image: Shields on walls and first light
- A few more minor additions to scene
- Step Five of new image: Adding and posing figures
- Step Six of new image: Lighting
- Finished! My new piece of art.
- Content used in “Unexpected”
Hi all. Just a quickie.Â I’ve finished making and adding the displacement maps. Here’s the finished but unfurnished corridorÂ Â where the scene will take place (rendered in DAZ Studio).
So in my head I will have this darkened. Some volumetric light streaming from left to right through the windows. I am thinking of having some shields on display above the steps. Maybe some other furnishings.