- Intentions for new picture
- Step one of new image: Basic Architecture using Sweet Home 3D
- Step Two of new image: a few home made textures
- Very basic introduction to Sweet Home 3D
- Step Three of new image: Displacement and specular maps
- Displacement maps finished
- Step Four of new image: Shields on walls and first light
- A few more minor additions to scene
- Step Five of new image: Adding and posing figures
- Step Six of new image: Lighting
- Finished! My new piece of art.
- Content used in “Unexpected”
Time to give credit where credit is due. This may be a bit of a boring read for many, but to some it will be interesting.Â So don’t waste your time reading ifÂ lists of digital content leaves you wanting toÂ bang your forehead against cold granite. I won’t mind :)
To make “Unexpected” I used a lot of models bought over the past year or so. Here they are.
LadyÂ in blue dress
StandardÂ Genesis model that came with DAZ Studio. The skirt came with the Vanity dress set. The top is actually the jacket from the Magus set. However I used plain blue for the sleeves instead of the set textures. She also has Pen Hair. Her necklace is from Evilson.
Lord next to Lady
Again a standard Genesis model. Essentially he is just dressed in the Asgard Cleric costume. However I did also add the EvilsonÂ shoulder plates. On his head is Toulouse Hair from the Genesis Female starter pack.
Lordling near stairs
Also a standard Genesis figureÂ to whichÂ I applied a face morph. His top half isÂ outfittedÂ with a Battle GuardsmanÂ tunic over which I placed a vest from the DAZ starter pack. I did, however, play slightly with the fitting of the latter to make it more interesting. On the lower half he wears EvilsonÂ pants.
Another Genesis model, he is wearing the LJ_Shirt and LJ_Pants from the DAZ starter pack. His hair is Hawthorn Hair, intended for females but appropriate for a male in a fantasy setting.
Simply a Genesis model in a Nano Suit.
Now to contemplate my next work. Thank you for reading :)