- Top level project lifecycle for new x-ray machine model
- 3D X-ray model – my project charter
- 3D x-ray model project – Phase2: Planning
- Control panel design for 3D x-ray model
- C-arm broad design for 3D x-ray model
- The bench design for the x-ray model
- X-ray model design – floor and ceiling mounts
- Let the modelling begin: the patient bench
- Started the C-arm modelling
- Small example of things not working in 3D modeling #Blender
- Fixed those few modelling challenges #Blender
- A little work on the C-Arm of the model #Blender
- Lessons Learnt: Unwrapping and moving textures from #Blender to #DAZStudio
- Textures for the C-arm model #Blender #DAZStudio
- Progress with the C-arm mount interface #Blender
- The control panel for the x-ray #Blender
- Ceiling mount added #Blender
- The model of the monitor is complete
- How did I make the x-ray machine model?
- User Testing – finalising my model of an x-ray machine
So today I started modeling the C-arm. Only spent an hour or so due to other responsibilities (i.e. housework and spending holiday time with my daughter). So no texturing or anything fancy. Just a few basic shapes that I thought that I would share so that you can see my progress.
So a side view:
AÂ view from higher up:
I’m not adding the mount-interface or the piping because I am wondering whether or not they should be separate for movement purposes. I need to look into that as I have never before done rigging.
Thanks for reading.