- Top level project lifecycle for new x-ray machine model
- 3D X-ray model – my project charter
- 3D x-ray model project – Phase2: Planning
- Control panel design for 3D x-ray model
- C-arm broad design for 3D x-ray model
- The bench design for the x-ray model
- X-ray model design – floor and ceiling mounts
- Let the modelling begin: the patient bench
- Started the C-arm modelling
- Small example of things not working in 3D modeling #Blender
- Fixed those few modelling challenges #Blender
- A little work on the C-Arm of the model #Blender
- Lessons Learnt: Unwrapping and moving textures from #Blender to #DAZStudio
- Textures for the C-arm model #Blender #DAZStudio
- Progress with the C-arm mount interface #Blender
- The control panel for the x-ray #Blender
- Ceiling mount added #Blender
- The model of the monitor is complete
- How did I make the x-ray machine model?
- User Testing – finalising my model of an x-ray machine
I had intended to work next on the textures for the bench, but somehow found myself fiddling with the modelling. Anyway, here is tonight’s progress against the design..
As you can see, still a fair bit to go. I’m not happy with the beginnings of the x-ray tube part. Need to redo that. Yep – the more I look at the entire thing the more I can see things needing changing.