- Top level project lifecycle for new x-ray machine model
- 3D X-ray model – my project charter
- 3D x-ray model project – Phase2: Planning
- Control panel design for 3D x-ray model
- C-arm broad design for 3D x-ray model
- The bench design for the x-ray model
- X-ray model design – floor and ceiling mounts
- Let the modelling begin: the patient bench
- Started the C-arm modelling
- Small example of things not working in 3D modeling #Blender
- Fixed those few modelling challenges #Blender
- A little work on the C-Arm of the model #Blender
- Lessons Learnt: Unwrapping and moving textures from #Blender to #DAZStudio
- Textures for the C-arm model #Blender #DAZStudio
- Progress with the C-arm mount interface #Blender
- The control panel for the x-ray #Blender
- Ceiling mount added #Blender
- The model of the monitor is complete
- How did I make the x-ray machine model?
- User Testing – finalising my model of an x-ray machine
I shall keep it brief because once again I am up late. I have made a simple control panel in Blender as per the plan. Just a panel with some buttons and a joystick. No great detail as not really needed.
Here is how the entire thing is coming together (as rendered in DAZ Studio).
As a bit of comparison, here is the attempt I made this time last year.
I feel that the newer version is less blocky, more elegant. No doubt in another year’s time I will feel the same about this one.
Oh well! I still have the monitors and the ground and ceiling mounts to create. But it is getting there.
My brother-in-law Glenn already has a use for these models. So I will try and knock some pictures together for him.
Thanks for reading.