- 2. Design for a 3D door model
- Art-nouveau door – commenced Blender work
- 3. Basic shape in place
- Progress on #Blender door as at 5 Nov 2017
- Baking my procedural texture #Blender
- Normal map now on brick wall
- Completely reworking Textures and normal map on door #Blender
- More of the door #Blender
- 4. Rigging to open and close properly
as per my weekly plan, here is a rough 2D design of the 3D art nouveau door that I intend to create in Blender.
As per normal, my rough design has been completed in PowerPoint. The inspiration was taken from the following door (By Jopparn (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons):
My vision is to create 4 elements in Blender:
- a wall with an appropriately shaped hole
- a door (including stained glass window)
- a top window
- a side window
This door can then be used in other sets that I hope to design.
So this is one task completed on this week’s list.